Participation costs per semester (30 ECTS):
Programme country students: 2,250.00 €
Partner country students: 4,500.00 €
Self-funded students have to pay the participation costs of 2,250.00 € / 4,500.00 € to the University of Bayreuth as the coordinating institution per semester.
Recipient: Uni Bayreuth IBAN: DE84 7500 0000 0074 3015 30 BIC: MARKDEF1750 Reference: Uni Bayreuth 7032/04208; LAST NAME, first name
They can pay the participation costs at the beginning of each semester (payable on 1st September and 1st March of each year) or in different instalments:
- two instalments per semester à 1,125.00 € / 2,250.00 € each payable on 01.09. and 01.12. (“winter” semester), as well as 01.03. and 01.06. (“summer” semester)
- three instalments per semester à 750.00 € / 1,500.00 € each payable on 01.09., 01.11. and 01.01. (“winter” semester), as well as 01.03., 01.05. and 01.07. (“summer” semester);
- six instalments per semester à 375.00 € / 750.00 € payable on the 1st of each month.
From these fees, all activities related to the EIMAS study programme, i.e.
- tuition/semester fees,
- library and laboratory costs,
- issuance of diplomas and transcripts,
- health insurance (with DR-WALTER, PROTRIP-WORLD-PLUS-2; if necessary),
- language courses,
- participation in welcome and orientation weeks,
- and other academic activities
will be paid.
The full remaining amount of the participation costs will be paid back to the students at the end of their studies.
* Should a stay abroad for an internship or field research turn out to be more expensive, they would have to pay the difference themselves.