EMJMD Student Scholarships
Number of EMJMD Student Scholarships:
EIMAS offers 58 EMJMD student scholarships which will be divided among the four intakes of students.
- 44 EMJMD student scholarships are for students from Erasmus+ Partner Countries,
- 14 EMJMD student scholarships are for students from Programme Countries.
Each cohort of EIMAS students shall consist of 12 to 16 scholarship holders and up to ten self-funded students.
Please visit the Erasmus+ website in order to see which countries are considered as Programme Countries and Partner Countries.
Partner Country Students who have lived or carried out their main activity (studies, training or work) in one Programme Country or different Programme Countries for more than 12 months in the past five years calculated backwards from the date of applying for the EIMAS will be considered as Programme Country students.
Contribution to the Participation Costs:
The participation costs (tuition fees and any other mandatory costs related to the students' participation in the EIMAS) are fully covered.
The participation costs per semester (30 ECTS) are
- 2,250.00 € for Programme Country Students,
- 4,500.00 € for Partner Country Students.
Contribution to the Subsistence Costs:
Each EMJMD student scholarship holder receives 1,000.00 € per month for his/her subsistence costs.
- The contribution to the subsistence costs will not be given to EMJMD student scholarship holders for the periods they spend in their country of residence.
- The contribution to the subsistence costs will not be given to EMJMD student scholarship holders from a Partner Country for periods exceeding three months spent in any Partner Country.
Contribution to the Travel Costs:
The amount of the contribution to the travel costs depends on the EMJMD student scholarship holder's place of residence.
- Programme Country Students: 1,000.00 € per year
- Partner Country Students resident in a country located less than 4,000 km away from Bayreuth: 2,000.00 € per year
- Partner Country Students resident in a country located more than 4,000 km away from Bayreuth: 3,000.00 € per year
Contribution to the Installation Costs:
EMJMD student scholarship holders from a Partner Country receive 1,000.00 € for their intallation costs.
All EMJMD student scholarship holders will be provided insurance according to Erasmus+ guidelines. The insurance covers the scholarship holder’s stay at the consortium universities as well as the internship/field research, both in Programme and Partner Countries.